1. Start by listing all the sources you used in your essay in alphabetical order.
2. For each source, list the author’s name, the year of publication, the title of the source, and the publisher.
3. For books, list the city of publication and the publisher.
4. For websites, list the websites URL.
5. For journal articles, list the journal name, volume number, and page numbers.
6. For films, list the director, the year of release, and the studio.
7. For interviews, list the name of the interviewer, the date of the interview, and the source of the interview.
8. For speeches, list the speaker, the date and place of the speech, and the source of the speech.
9. Finally, double-check your bibliography for accuracy and make any necessary corrections.