1. Begin by brainstorming ideas for your essay. Make a list of similarities and differences between the two topics.
2. Create an outline for your essay. This should include an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
3. In the introduction, provide background information on the two topics and explain why you are comparing and contrasting them.
4. In the body paragraphs, discuss the similarities and differences between the two topics. Be sure to provide evidence to support your points.
5. In the conclusion, summarize the main points of your essay and provide a final statement.
6. Revise and edit your essay to ensure that it is clear and concise.