1. Start with an attention-grabbing introduction. Start your essay with an introductory sentence that will grab the reader’s attention. Make sure it’s relevant to the topic and that it introduces the main point of your essay.
2. Provide background information. Provide some context for your essay and explain why the topic is important. Give the reader a better understanding of the subject matter.
3. Outline your main points. After introducing the topic, outline your main points so the reader knows what to expect. Make sure to include any relevant details and examples.
4. Write a strong thesis statement. A thesis statement is a one-sentence summary of the main point of your essay. Make sure it’s clear and concise.
5. Develop your points. Use examples and evidence to develop each of your main points. Make sure to explain how each point is related to your main argument.
6. Conclude your essay. End your essay with a conclusion that wraps up your main points and leaves the reader with a lasting impression. Make sure to include a call to action or a thought-provoking question.