1. Brainstorm and research your topic. Make sure to take notes and cite your sources as you go.
2. Create an outline of your paper that includes a thesis statement and main points.
3. Write your paper using your own words. If you need to use someone elses words or ideas, be sure to cite the source.
4. Use online plagiarism checkers to make sure you havent accidentally plagiarized.
5. Rewrite or edit your paper to make sure it is original and unique.
6. Proofread your paper and make sure all sources are properly cited.