A reflection essay is a personal essay that explores your thoughts and feelings about a particular topic. It is usually written in response to a book, article, or other source of information.
1. Begin by brainstorming. Think about the topic of your reflection essay and what you want to say about it. Make a list of points that you want to discuss in your essay.
2. Write an introduction. Start your essay with an engaging introduction that introduces the topic and provides some background information.
3. Develop your ideas. In the body of your essay, explore your thoughts and feelings about the topic. Use evidence from the source material to support your points.
4. Make a conclusion. Summarize your thoughts and feelings in the conclusion, and provide a final reflection on the topic.
5. Edit and proofread. Make sure to edit and proofread your essay to ensure that it is free of errors.