An abstract is a brief summary of a research paper. It is typically between 150-250 words long and should include the following elements:
1. Introduction: This should provide a brief overview of the paper, including the research question or hypothesis and the main findings.
2. Methods: This should provide a brief description of the methods used in the research, including any data collection or analysis techniques.
3. Results: This should provide a brief summary of the results of the research, including any key findings or conclusions.
4. Conclusions: This should provide a brief summary of the implications of the research and any recommendations for future research.
5. Keywords: This should provide a list of keywords related to the research topic.
The abstract should be written in the third person and should be concise and clear. It should be written in the active voice and should avoid jargon or technical language.