1. Begin by selecting a topic that interests you and that you can find enough information about.
2. Create an outline for your paper that includes an introduction, body, and conclusion.
3. Gather sources for your paper. Make sure to use scholarly sources from peer-reviewed journals and reliable websites.
4. Write your paper, making sure to cite your sources in-text and create a reference list at the end of your paper.
5. Format your paper according to APA guidelines. This includes using a 12-point font size, double-spacing, 1-inch margins, and page numbers.
6. Proofread and edit your paper for any errors.
7. Submit your paper for peer review or publication.