1. Introduction: Provide an overview of the project you are proposing, including the research question, the purpose of the research, and the significance of the research.
2. Background: Explain the background of the research topic and provide any relevant information that will help the reader understand the project.
3. Research Questions: Identify the research question(s) that you plan to answer in your research paper.
4. Methodology: Describe the methods you plan to use to answer the research question.
5. Resources: List the resources that you will need to complete the research project.
6. Timeline: Provide a timeline for completing the project.
7. Conclusion: Summarize the project and explain why it is important.