1. Begin by reflecting on your accomplishments and successes over the course of the year. Think about areas where you have made significant progress and areas where you have excelled.
2. Make a list of your strengths and weaknesses. Consider your skills, abilities, and knowledge in various areas.
3. Identify areas for improvement. What skills or knowledge do you need to develop to become a better professional or student?
4. Set goals for yourself. What do you want to accomplish in the upcoming year?
5. Write a rough draft of your self-assessment paper. Include an introduction, body, and conclusion.
6. Outline the main points of your paper.
7. Write your paper. Be sure to include evidence to support your claims and conclusions.
8. Proofread and edit your paper.
9. Submit your paper to the appropriate person or organization.