1. Choose a topic: Before you start writing an analytical paper, you need to choose a topic. Make sure that it is interesting and relevant to the subject matter.
2. Do your research: Once you have chosen your topic, you should do some research to gain more knowledge about it. Look up reliable sources such as books, articles, and websites to get more information about the topic.
3. Develop a thesis statement: After you have done your research, you should develop a thesis statement. This is a one-sentence statement that summarizes the main point of your paper.
4. Outline your paper: Once you have your thesis statement, you should create an outline for your paper. This will help you organize your thoughts and ideas.
5. Write your paper: Once you have an outline, you can start writing your paper. Make sure that you include evidence to support your thesis statement and that you explain your arguments clearly.
6. Proofread and edit: After you have finished writing your paper, you should proofread and edit it to make sure that it is free of errors.
7. Submit your paper: Once you have proofread and edited your paper, you can submit it for review.