An exemplification essay is a type of argumentative essay that provides specific examples to prove a point.
1. Choose a topic: The first step in writing an exemplification essay is to decide on a topic. It should be a topic that you are passionate about or have a strong opinion on.
2. Brainstorm: Once you have chosen a topic, brainstorm ideas and examples that support your opinion. Make sure to include facts, statistics, and quotes to back up your arguments.
3. Outline: Create an outline that includes your main points and the examples you plan to use to support them.
4. Introduction: Begin your essay with an introduction that explains the purpose of the essay and the main points you plan to discuss.
5. Body: Use the examples you brainstormed to support your main points. Make sure to provide enough detail to explain the example and make it clear how it supports your argument.
6. Conclusion: Wrap up your essay with a conclusion that summarizes your main points and restates your opinion.
7. Proofread: Once you have finished your essay, read it over to make sure it is free of errors.