A comparison essay is an essay in which you either compare or contrast a specific feature/set of features between two essays. This type of essay is relatively easy to write as long as you follow a few simple steps.
1. Choose a topic: Select two items that you will compare and contrast in your essay. Make sure that these items have enough in common and enough differences to make an interesting comparison.
2. Create an outline: Outlines are a great way to organize your thoughts and make sure that your essay has a logical structure. Start by writing down the main points you want to make in each paragraph and then fill in the details.
3. Write an introduction: Introductions should be short and to the point. Start by introducing the two items you are comparing and then provide a brief overview of the points you will be discussing in the essay.
4. Write the body: The body of your essay should discuss the similarities and differences between the two items. Make sure that you provide evidence to support your points.
5. Write a conclusion: Conclusions should provide a summary of the points you made in the essay and should also provide your opinion on the comparison.
Following these steps should help you write a successful comparison essay. Good luck!