1. Brainstorm: Take some time to think about your essay topic and come up with a few ideas that you can use to support your argument. This will help you save time when you start writing.
2. Outline: Once you have your ideas, create an outline of your essay. This will help you organize your thoughts and make sure that you are staying on track with your argument.
3. Write: Now that you have your outline, start writing your essay. Dont worry about making it perfect, just get your thoughts down on paper.
4. Edit: Once you have your essay written, go back and edit it. Make sure that your argument is clear and that your essay is free of any grammar or spelling errors.
5. Proofread: Finally, proofread your essay one last time before submitting it. This will help to ensure that your essay is error-free and ready to be submitted.