1. Begin by creating a title page. This should include the title of the paper, your name, and the name of your school or institution.
2. Create a page header. This should include the shortened title of your paper in all caps, followed by the page number. This should appear on all pages of your paper.
3. Include an abstract. The abstract is a brief summary of your paper, typically between 150-250 words. It should include the purpose, methods, and main findings of your research.
4. Begin the body of the paper. The body of the paper should be divided into sections, each with a heading. Depending on the type of paper you are writing, the sections and headings may vary.
5. Cite any sources used in the paper. Any sources used must be properly cited in the text and in the reference list at the end of the paper.
6. End with a conclusion. The conclusion should summarize the main points of the paper and provide a brief review of the findings.
7. Create a reference list. This should include all sources used in the paper, including books, articles, websites, and other sources.
8. Check for any errors. Before submitting your paper, make sure to proofread for any errors in grammar, spelling, or punctuation.